Monday, March 30, 2009

Trading Spaces




This February my cousin Jessa and I did something fun.  First she came to Utah for two weeks and we hung out and did some fun stuff.  Then the girls and I went to San Diego for two weeks. We went to Disneyland and Ca. Adventure.  The girls and I had a blast.  We also did a bunch of sewing for Jessas house which was also "fun". P.S. Thanks Annie (in teacup) for all your help with my little peps!

2 comments:

Cristi said...

And April is Nashville?!? Ha, ha, sounds like fun- we are planning a trip to UT this summer (maybe July) so hopefully we'll get to see you all.

Jessa said...

Dude...I loved every monute of it!!! A must do again for sure...Also...I am guessing byt the "lack of mention" I can blog about the ziplock bag story??? Let me know if it's a go!