
One of my favorite things about Mae is her nose. It is a perfect little button nose. It is turned up just enough on the end to be adorable. Even as a baby it was so cute. So I was freaked out when Mae pulled over our iron bar stool on her face! These bar stools are super heavy which has been awesome for kids. I thought her nose was broken and then when I saw the swelling and bruising I was worried she would have to have surgery. The doctor said nothing could be done until the swelling went down and we waited to see her nose, her sweet perfect nose. Well luckily everything is fine now, her nose looks the same and I still have her cute little face to go with it! Man, kids are made of rubber.



1 comment:
I agree that kids MUST be made of rubber- mine have fallen down stairs (rolled from the top multiple times), slammed into walls, fallen off chairs and sofas, and they never get seriously hurt! That is a scary looking bruise on Mae's nose- I'm glad she's okay!
Post a Comment