Thought I would finally liven up this site. I must say when my daughter rides she does it in style. The only thing missing are the heels. That's how WE roll!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Its a girls life! They want to have fun. They love life. And they love their Daddy!
3 comments:
Mae is awesome!!! I am counting on your girls to give Madeline style ;) But I gotta ask...What's a girl gotta do to get some mexican speedo action up in here??? WE WANT MIKE!!!
How cute is she?! Gotta love that 'corrie' touch they both carry! Lucky girls ...
Hey there!!! I just wanted to let you know about something I started. I'm trying to get a community of moms (past, present, and future moms) together online so we can rely on each other for great advice and fun stories. I would love it if you wanted to join and contribute to the group. I started a blog under the link momblogclub.blogspot.com. Check it out and see if your interested. If there is anything you would like posted as a main topic please let me know by emailing me at momblogclub@gmail.com.
I hope you'll join us. And please tell your friends!!! We want anyone who would like to to participate!!!
Cheris (Zornes) Vreeken
Post a Comment