Friday, December 12, 2008
A Mother
Well, after 7+ years of trying to get pregnant, adopting our little angel Mae, 9 months and 10 days later having sweet Elle. Elle is now 2 1/2 and we are please to announce after 1 month of trying we are pregnant again! That just goes to show how important it was that we have our daughter Mae. Every time I think of how sweet she is, the blessing she is to us, I think about her birth mother "Katie". I am so grateful to her that she had the wisdom at such a young age to sacrifice her own feelings to give Mae a better life. Not because Katie couldn't love her, or wouldn't give her things. But gave Mae instead a mother, a father, a little sister and now another child who will love her. We can not imagine our lives without her. All this because one girl let herself grow in ways we will never understand. That is what I think about when I am pregnant. I am so grateful for the love of a young mother who changed our family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



10 comments:
Congratulations from the Jensens!! That is soo exciting!
This is so exciting! Congrats, you and Dave are such fun parents. Not sure if I have gave you me email so you can send me an email with your email so I can send you an invite to our blog. My email is shannon@bnchomes.com.
Shannon Martin
Yours is an amazing story. No doubt that Mae belongs in your family. Congratulations! We love you guys!
What a miracle! I'm so excited for u guyz!
YEAH!! So happy for you! :)
Word Dog!!! We can't wait!!!! Bring on the babies!!!
That is great news! I'm also very touched when I think of mothers who give their children for others to care for. I have had so many close friends and family who have been blessed by this miracle.
When I think about your situation and how Mae came to be part of our family I can't help but think maybe there is some kind of plan for us. I love Mae!!!
Congratulations! We are so excited for you.
What a lucky spirit to be coming to your family! We love you and are thrilled for you too! Hugs and belly rub!
Post a Comment