Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Updated

Thank you all who have commented. I got some news. My next little one could take some more time getting here. I got pregnant so fast, too fast I guess, I am no longer prego. But I know my children will come. So with that, thanks again.

On a lighter note, I have two little chicks to keep me busy. Yesterday we played in the snow for two hours. We made a lop-sided snowman and tried sledding without a hill (doesn't work that well). Maybe in a couple more years we will refine the art of snow play. We had a blast! Love my girls!

7 comments:

the Kargis Family said...

Corrie, I'm so sorry. I know how hard it can be. But in due time. At least you're getting pregnant now so there is hope for another time.

Honeycombs said...

Corrie, so sorry to hear about your loss.

Jen and her men said...

I know how that goes. Hope you are doing okay. Call if you want to talk. :)

J. Crew said...

Sorry Corrie and Dave! That is so hard. It will happen though! Love you!

Shannon Martin said...

Corrie I am sorry. I hope you are doing okay. The wave of hormones you go through make it all the worse.
On the plus side of things there were probably MULTIPLES pushing at once to come down because they wanted Corrie for there mom!

Anonymous said...

Corrie...it will happen. Many of us have gone through the same event. Don't give up...your little ones are there (they're just shy). It will happen, you've proved that before.

Jessa said...

Lopsided Snow men are the best!!! It reminds us of those with scoliosis :) Love you!