Monday, September 22, 2008

I was going to write this long story about our trip to Cali and Disneyland, but honestly I'm not that much of a writer.  I really think Elles faces says it all in this picture at the Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki room.

6 comments:

Crystal said...

She looks like a little lady instead of a baby. She's getting so big.

Unknown said...

I can tell she was having fun! Thanks for the photo by the way :-) I'll have to put it up where all of my friends can see it...they'll be so surprised that I'm related to such beautiful girls LOL!

Jen and her men said...

Ha! Found you. We can't get enough of Disney, but then I come home way to busy and tired to write about it either. I'm just enjoying the moment. :) Glad you had a good time! That's all that matters.

The Potter Family said...

Huish family!!! I found you...yay! Your girl's are soooo flippin cute!!! This is the first I'm seeing of them! How are you guys?!?! We talk about you guys all the time! [in a good way lol!] check out our page...kaylenjennypotter.blogspot.com

Moreau's said...

Yeah! I finally made it to your blog! Add me to your friends. I will be checking in often. We would love to be your neighbors. Will across the street be close enough? We shall see, We shall see!

Anonymous said...

thanks ... now I cant stop singing that song!