Saturday, July 12, 2008

Dreams Really Do Come True

This is personal but I wanted to write about it. About eight years ago I got this old poster frame from one of the fun centers. It was dark green and black with Gothic painting and roman numerals on it. As we moved around we dragged it too. Dave voiced his opinion of it many times. Basically he didn't like it, so I would defend it stating my vision of a fairy tale castle with a little girl looking at herself in it. Finally I repainted it, put a mirror in it and as I was getting ready to hang it I had it leaning against Mae's bed, I look over and she is looking at herself. At that moment I realized how suddenly things happen and when you look around dreams come true and hopes are fulfilled. Thats why hope is so important. So I decided I had to have a reminder of this so I had the girls pictures taken in it! Dream Big!



7 comments:

Crystal said...

It really is a perfect little girl mirror now. I am glad you held on to it all these years, and I'm glad I got to visit and see it in person :)

Unknown said...

What a beautifully simple dream come true! I love the pics of the girls...they're so cute!

Anonymous said...

What beautiful pictures. They made me tear up! cant wait to see them dressed in white at the temple ... you are so blessed! We all are .. thanks for sharing!

Jessa said...

Dude! Those chicks are the best! I will have to talk to you on the phone about your signature...Why you gotta mess with stuff?!? Just kidding! :)

Jen said...

Hi Corrie!! Your girls are adorable. I love the mirror. It looks like the perfect princess mirror. Thanks for visiting my blog :D

Soccer Sweetie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
J. Crew said...

Hi Dave and Corrie, We can't believe how big the girls are getting! They are beautiful!