Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Why I Stink @ This

Yes pictures are coming, Yes I will write more than one sentence. One problem. I stink at this. My pictures are too big. My writings are too small and my music, well how do I do that? I need extra time and a lesson from Jessa. Oh you say, its soo easy anyone can do it. Well I guess I'm the "special one". We will be out of town in S.D. for a week so maybe after that I can get it together. Maybe.

3 comments:

Cristi said...

We always knew you were "special!" :)

Anonymous said...

You can do it! If you want to call me I can walk you through the Music thing over the phone. Or to make it easier for you, you can just click on the music box on my blog or jessa's if you like it ... and then it takes you to the page that you can make your own. Just a thought! Love you all ... It was sure fun to see you in Fallon! Hugs ...

Anonymous said...

Look at your progress! You are a star!